Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, January 5, 2008

January 5, 2008 & Circle of Love

THE CIRCLE OF LOVE - A circle of love is drawn around me and mine, and all. No harm can enter the Sacred Circle, for it is the Love of God. It is a complete protection from all evil. "I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me." There is no evil and no harm. I am free from all sense of fear. "Love surrounds and protects me." ... Ernest Holmes, Meditations, The Science of Mind

AS LOVE ENTERS, FEAR DEPARTS - As Love enters, fear vanishes. I am so filled with Love that no fear can enter my thought. I am not afraid, for I know that a Perfect Intelligence guards and governs my every act. Perfect Love casteth out all fear. I am unafraid, and strong in my faith in that inner Presence that keeps me from all harm. "Perfect Love casteth out all fear." ... Ernest Holmes, Meditations, The Science of Mind

Dr. Holmes wrote these meditations in 1926 and they are just as beautiful and rich for the soul as they were then. As we meditate on them and embody Love in our consciousness, we will find greater confidence in all that we do.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: