Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, December 30, 2007

December 30, 2007 & Time to Act

From Dr. Robert H. Bitzer - May, 1994 "The time to act is when you get an idea. Ideas do not appear at random or as casual experiences. Each idea has a pattern, a design and a plan. When it appears, learn to act on it quickly. To ignore it or postpone it is to deprive it of its power. To be effective the idea requires instant acceptance on your part because it may involve a time element. Perhaps it cannot be fulfilled for a week or on a certain date. Don’t let that deceive you. When it appears you either accept it or reject it. Although you may not think you can act on it on its due date, the moment you receive it is the time for action. Therefore, affirm this new project idea as acceptable by you this moment – that it is established in Divine Principle and that everything necessary for complete fulfillment is included now – this very moment. Neglecting to take this affirmative, instantaneous action of acceptance can result in all sorts of delays. The immediacy of the idea’s creativity can be delayed only by you. Lack of recognition is a neutralizing power. Don’t let this happen to you. It is not necessary to know how the idea is going to be fulfilled, but it is necessary to know that Divine Principle knows how, and includes that “know-how” as it is revealed to you and unfolded in your consciousness. Keep your acceptance current."

Today, I establish within my consciousness the acceptance of the idea that has come to me today to enlarge my capacities. I know that this idea was given to me to accept and to embrace it now. I realize and accept within my consciousness that my desire to actualize this idea in my experience is God's desire for me. I know and give thanks that I have been called to this new idea, and I realize that its fulfillment is assured. And so it is.

Keep the faith!

Rev. Bates

No comments: