Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, December 29, 2007

December 29, 2007 & Lasting Appeal

I rejoice and am grateful for the understanding and awareness that God Is All and God Is Mind; for I know in this awareness, that I meet God in my mind ... and God, Mind, responds to me ... and in this unity, I am aware that whatever is appealing to me, God has brought the idea to me ... and since God, Mind, has brought the idea to my awareness, I can in confidence know, that the thing is mind to have, to do, or to be ... for God and I are One in our desire for me to experience the Good that is appealing to me. I am not wavering in my approach with Truth, for I know that only those things that have a lasting appeal ... and are universal in nature, are God's desires for me. I know that as I accept my Good ... I have the awareness to know that it is Good not only for me ... but Good for so many more. And in this understanding I accept and claim the Good that is mine to share ... for it is absolutely mine ... now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: