Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, December 23, 2007

December 23, 2007 & Life in God

Knowing that Life never dies, I recognize that the Life that I am living is God's Life expressing as me. As I accept and know that God lives as me, I realize that God lives as All of Life expressing Itself as infinite individuality. I know that I am not all of God, but I recognize that all that I am, is God. "When you see me, you see the Father" ... the Master Mind Jesus stated. And so I know that when you see me ... you see the love, the light, the beauty, the peace, the harmony and the happiness and joy ... of the Father within me. I accept and know that this is the In-Dwelling Presence of God in all people, as did Jesus. There is nothing in me that denies the Father in anyone ... and so all my relationships are filled with harmony and joy reflecting back to me the peace, harmony and joy within me. My mind is always focused on the Omnipresence of God expressing through those who come into my experience, and I keep uppermost in my mind, at all times, that this is the Truth for everyone. I realize and accept that anything that comes to me of a discordant nature, is merely that fragment of un-truth that is healed spontaneosly as I recognize it for the illusion that it is. I am always happy ... always friendly ... and always cooperative with those who come into my experience to support me in my Good ... even when the appearance may seem to contradict this Truth. I know that the Universe supports me at all times ... and that all things come to me for my Good. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: