Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, December 28, 2007

December 28, 2007 & A Treatment for Healing

TRUTH IS Being. Because Truth is Being, my knowledge of Truth comes through my heart by living it.

I will live the fullness of my understanding today, and I will keep my heart ever open toward the Illimitable Source; for the Truth is infinite. I will meditate daily toward the Perfect Mind of God, that I may be the more often enlightened and transformed by Its Healing Word, that I may declare Its Presence with an understanding heart.


There is nothing whatsoever but the Divine Truth. The Truth is God. The Truth is God in me. The Truth is its own Power to heal, to save, to make whole. The Truth is All-in-All, and there is none else. The wholeness of the Living Truth is mine now. I am free from self-bondage in the Freedom of the Comforter, the Holy Spirit of Truth, which is the Breath of the Love of God. I know that I am the loving and beloved offspring of the Heavenly Father.

I shall be careful for nothing, that I may fully rejoice in the Goodness of Its Word - given to me to give again as a gift of the Light of Its Mercy.

Should any darkness seem to challenge me, I shall not fear; for the brightness of the Light Itself in me is my surety of beholding only God and Its Glory.
- (paraphrased) H. B. Jeffery, The Principles of Healing

Keep the faith!

Rev. Bates

No comments: