Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 27, 2007 & Using the Power

"We live in Mind and It can return to us only what we think into It. No matter what we do, Law will always obtain. If we are thinking of ourselves as poor and needy, the Mind has no choice but to return what we have thought into It. "It is done unto you as you believe." Thoughts of failure, limitation or poverty are negative and must be counted out of our lives for all time. God has given us a Power and we must us It. We can do no more toward saving the world by proving this law than all that charity has ever given it." ... Dr. Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

There is a Power in the Universe and I can use It; for it is the Father's Good pleasure that I do so. This Power has created me in Its image and likeness, to create my life by choosing the Good that I shall experience. This Power has created within me the wisdom to choose that which is for my highest and greatest Good. It is Its will that I do so. And I choose my Good wisely knowing that my greatest Good takes nothing away from anyone else; their freedom, their liberty, or their personal choices. I choose to experience great passion for life and to fulfill the purpose that is mine to fulfill. I choose not to neglect the gift that is within me, my ability to choose and experience the choices that I have made. I know that I accept my Good in Mind, and so there is no confusion or lack of decisiveness. I establish my Good in consciousness knowing that as I do, God is always in agreement with me. There is only God ... only Good, so there is nothing to hinder or obstruct my Good demonstrating spontaneously now. I choose peace of mind, joy in my heart, and happiness with all things that come into my experience. I choose an abundantly prosperous life, with enough to share and to spare, in all things. I choose a sense of well-being, perfect health and faith in myself and in God at all times. I choose to remain faithful and confident that my Good benefits me and all others. All who choose to share in my happiness, my joy, and my abundant prosperity, need only accept it with me. I know this is so. I let it be so. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: