Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 26, 2007 & There Is One Life

There is only One Life and that Life is God and that Life is my lLife now. I know I am now at the threshold of all good, wisdom and Truth. All the good I can embody is now mine. I have only to open the portals of my soul and accept that which is ready to express through me.

I expect, fully and emphatically, the answer to my prayer today. Right now do I possess this thing I so greatly desire. I remove my fear of lack and negation, for it is the only barrier which stands in the way of my experience of good. I alone can remove it, and I do remove it now.

In this moment my good comes to me, enough and to spare, to give and to share. I can never be exhausted, my good can never be depleted, because that Source from which my good comes is inexhaustible.

Today, in this moment, the Law responds to my thought. My word is one of affirmation, rising from the knowledge that the Good, the Enduring and the True are Eternalities in my experience. I cannot be apart from that which is my good. My good is assured me by God, the Indwelling Essence of my life. - Dr. Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: