Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, December 24, 2007

December 24, 2007 & Silence

The most effective healing practice we can begin is to get as relaxed as possible and sit in the silence of our mind and mentally dwell on the Presence of God within us. From the scripture we can read, "Be still and know that I am God" ... and as we find God in the silence of our own mind, we will find our peace with our world of affairs:

Within me is peace for I know that the Peace of God indwells me, surrounds me, and permeates all things that concern me. "He perfects that which concerns me" ... and as I accept this as the Truth for me and for God, I feel a deeper sense of peace and a calm assurance that All is well in my life now. I affirm this in the silence of my mind. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: