Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1, 2008 & Making it Great in 2008

I rejoice and give thanks for this New Year, and I feel a sense of the new-ness in my mind as it creates within me a great enthusiasm for 2008. Knowing that All Is God and All Is Mind, I know that the ideas that come to me for acceptance in the New Year, are from the Mind of God. And in this realization, I can know that everything that I accept as mine to do, is done successfully ... and everything that I accept as mine to have, I have. There are no obstructions to my Good for I depend on Principle, and Principle alone, to do that which requires to be done to prepare my Good for me, through me. I keep faith with my ideas, knowing that my faith creates within me the capacity to accept a far greater Good than I have in the past. I know that nothing in my past can surpass the Good that is mine now. I accept that the Good that I desire is mine to share, and I gladly share it with all those who enter my experience of life. My vision for a greater life experience is a vision for everyone and I know that as I move into this new experience of Life, that countless numbers of people will share in this vision. I have great faith that as I use the Power of God to express that which God has given me to do, that all things and all people necessary for the fulfillment of this vision are attracted to me in consciousness. I have the consciousness of great success and the consciousness of great prosperity ... and combined with my ever-lasting love for all the people in the world, including myself ... I know that my consciousness is filled with the Spirit of God. My action in mind is a leap of faith ... and I know that this leap will cause me to land on my feet with the greatest of ease, expressing, living, and enjoying the best of times and the best of everything, now! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: