Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, January 4, 2008

January 4, 2008 & One With God

"Until we awake to the fact that we are One in nature with God, we shall not find the way of life. Until we realize that our own word has the power of life, we shall not see clearly. The Bible points out that man has the same power, in his own life and in his own world, that it claims for God. "The Word was with God and the Word was God," is an oft-repeated but little understood statement. The promise to man is equally positive: "The word is nigh thee, even in thine own mouth that thou shouldst know it and do it." If any word has power, it follows that all words have power. It means that every word which we hear, speak or think, has some power." - Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind, pg. 145-146

Knowing that my word is the word that God has given to me ... I speak my word with wisdom and with joy for my Good and the Good of all others, for I know that God has breathed into me the power to speak my word with authority and dominion. I have faith in my word, for know I am One with God, and my word activates the Power of Spirit as It works for me, through me ... to do, to have, and to be, the highest Good that I can imagine for my life and the life of those in my experience. I speak my word generously and lovingly, for I know that I need not struggle, push, or strain ... my Good demonstrates, always, in the right and perfect time ... and for this I am continually grateful. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: