Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, December 31, 2007

December 31, 2007 & Happy New Year!

It's that time ... New Year's Eve ... and the "Happy New Year" wishes fill the air. And we can make these wishes come true by living the science of mind. We have what it takes to make 2008 - GREAT! ... let us proclaim our magnificence and release our imprisoned splendor!

From Dr. Robert H. Bitzer: "I am fully aware of my infinite being now. This present moment knows nothing of the past and is not subject to the future. I am not in bondage to any experiences that I have ever had. I am Infinite Mind knowing its limitless capacity to be. ... Since mind is eternally producing new manifestations of itself, I release all past experiences. No matter how great the good in my past, I am greater than it. I do not live in my past nor am I even subconsciously influenced by it. My awareness today has all the power necessary to make my new experiences that which I want them to be. ... I release all completed experiences for the eternal now includes only this present moment. Today I make my life that which I want my life to be. I am not dominated by any belief that I am subject to my past or have to wait for the future. I am the eternality of God knowing perfect being." And so it is!


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: