Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, March 17, 2008

March 17, 2008 & I Stand In Faith

From "The Creative Word," by Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, page 93:
I STAND IN FAITH AND GIVE NO POWER TO FEAR

"Thy faith hath save thee; go in peace." - Luke 7:50
- - - - - - -

MY LIFE is grounded in Truth. Awake or asleep, the God Presence fills me, watches over me, guides me, and protects me. I have no silly superstitions regarding fear - secret or otherwise. My faith in God does not permit fear to have any power. I live in the conviction that the God Presence always holds me secure.
Whatever I start works out right. Wherever I go I am always in the right situation. Everyone that approaches me does so in the right attitude. Consciously and unconsciously, I live in the atmosphere of faith. I am positive in my recognition that God always directs. This Directing Power always keeps me in the right atmosphere. Doubt and uncertainty have no place in my life because my positive faith is always in charge.
My acceptance of Truth gives no power to any seeming unbelief. No claim of limitation or luck has any power. I am not afraid of the idle word or frivolous thought because my faith always controls my thinking.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: