Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 20, 2008 & Living Larger

I rejoice and give thanks that God is all there is; Spirit, Life, Truth. And I know that as surely as I am alive, I am part of this Life that God Is. There is only God ... Good. And I know that it is God's good pleasure to give to me the desires of my heart ... for I realize that God desires to express these things through me, as me, and for me. I now accept my greater Good knowing that God does not withhold anything ... and my belief in God and in myself, unlocks the door to my consciousness that lets in a larger and more expansive experience of life. Nothing in me limits God's blessings in my life and I am open and receptive to the most marvelous and affluent expression of life that is mine now. My mind is focused on God ... and the Good multiplies ever-abundantly in my life. I am thrilled and filled with the consciousness of success and prosperity ... and my heart is bursting with love and joy as I move ever forward, onward and upward, into a life that is filled with the best of times and the best of everything ... now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: