Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18, 2008 & The Divine Directs Me

From "The Creative Word," by Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, page 121
DIVINE INTELLIGENCE DIRECTS ME TO MY GREATEST GOOD

"When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee." - Proverbs 6:22
----------------
WHETHER I am conscious of it or not, Divine Intelligence guides me. It directs my every effort into my greatest achievement. It permits nothing to interfere with the positive, progressive momentum of my life. No confusion can exist in or around me because the Directing Intelligence sustains right action. This Intelligence makes easy my work. I am directed to each place where I can be the most effective. That which I have to offer is made consciously known to those who need it; and the Guiding Intelligence leads me inevitably where my work, my talents and my abilities are recognized, appreciated and rewarded.

This Guiding Intelligence draws to me the opportunities which I need for the achievement of my good. The dominant thought pattern of successful achievement influences everything I do. It automatically repels frustration or failure. Its positive impetus for success is so great that it makes its success known.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: