Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19, 2008 & Divine Love Makes Joyous

This treatment was written by Dr. Robert H. Bitzer in 1957 ...
DIVINE LOVE MAKES JOYOUS MY WAY
"Let all that ye do be done in love." - I Cor. 16:14
----
I KNOW that Divine Love is a great solvent; that anything of hate or prejudice is completely destroyed by Divine Love. Nothing discordant has any place in my experience.
My whole being is at peace for I am at one with myself. I love myself. I love my fellowman. I love God. I love Good. Nothing of hatred can exist in my world. I am free from prejudices because Divine Love reveals to me the unity of all life.
I know that at all times Divine Love sustains cooperation and good will. I have no fear of people because Divine Love governs all my relationships. I have no fear of myself because Divine Love motivates me. I love my body. I love my finances. I love my work. I love all the people with whom I come in contact each day, for I know that just as God loved me and shared Itself with me, so all that I love I share myself with. This harmony of being is sustained.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: