Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, March 23, 2008

March 23, 2008 & Easter

I Am the resurrection and the life. I know and accept that "I Am" is the name of God ... and this "I Am" is within me. No one can choose for me, for no one can say "I Am" for me. As I realize that "I Am" is the Power of the Infinite in the midst-of-me, I know that I can use this Power to bring forth the Good results in my life that I choose to experience. Today, I am choosing a greater experience of love, happiness, and joy. I am choosing success and prosperity with an overflow of abundance to share and to spare. I am choosing to remain faithful to God, Infinite Spirit. And I am choosing to know and to know that I know, that there is never a separation from my Good, for the "I Am" within me is my eternal connection with God. I realize that my life is reflecting a greater experience of my acceptance of more and more Good. I am deeply grateful and thankful for the Good that I have experienced today and the Good that is unfolding into my life for the days to come. I know, without doubting, that health, happiness, and love have been resurrected in my life now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: