Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 26, 2008 & Thankful Heart

I rejoice and give thanks that I have achieved the awareness of thankfulness. Knowing that God is always right where I am, within and without, I know that everything that comes to me, comes to me for my highest and greatest Good. I give thanks for every opportunity that comes to me to strengthen my relationship of Oneness with the Divine. I know and believe that everything is a reflection of my very own consciousness and so I accept that I have the power and the opportunity to change my world each and every moment, one thought at a time. My belief and acceptance that God is All there Is, keeps me motivated to rise in consciousness to a greater and grander acceptance of Good. I know and believe that I have an affluent consciousness, devoid of lack and limitation. I know that abundance is the Truth and poverty is but a sad illusion of separation from God, the Good. I feel blessed. I am blessed. I am thankful. And I rejoice that this is so. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: