Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27, 2008 & Treatment for Health

This treatment was written by Jessie, in Toronto. She is a 2nd Year Student with the RevBates.tv on-line Science of Mind Class:
Treatment for Health
God is Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent. God is Mind. God is Imagination.
I and God are One. I am part of God as a wave is part of the ocean. I Am made in the image of God and therefore I Am everything that God is. My security lies in the fact that I AM Mind and I Am Imagination. What I image is what I create in my outer world. My senses confirm what I have created through my inner world but rest assured, it can be changed. My changed thoughts can change my outer world. This is my security. This is principle and can be duplicated. I choose to accept full responsibility for my personal world.
My desires are God's desires. I desire perfect health. My inner world is my ultimate reality. Life is easy. Life is effortless. Perfect health comes to me and it comes without struggle. I close my eyes and picture myself in perfect health. I feel strong and vibrant. My body is renewing itself at the atomic and cellular level. The perfect blueprint is embedded in the DNA and my recognition of my Oneness with God brings this renewal to life. All things are possible with God. All things are natural with God. So called miracles and the supernatural are only words for those who do not understand principle and the ultimate reality of life. I am made in the image of God and God creates with His Word and thus I create with my word and my recognition of truth. I expect perfect health for this is God's will for me. My will and God's will are one and the same. I can only desire good for God can only desire good. Although all my senses may deny this truth, I will keep on affirming the truth and it will become my outer reality. As within, so without. My body is in perfect harmony... perfect symmetry... perfectly functional in every way. I am perfect in body and spirit for I am in God and God is in me. What I recognize in my inner world will be recognized in my outer world, and of this I am sure.
I am thankful that I can see perfection. I am thankful that I am secure in this perfect Law that gives me freedom. I am thankful that I am at peace knowing that this principle works in all things and my perfection of health is included in these all things. I am thankful that nothing is too hard for God. I am thankful that it is possible to heal all things for in reality all is God and all is Mind. I am thankful that I have been endowed with imagination and that I can picture perfect health and can feel all the feelings of perfect health.I am thankful for knowing these truths and understanding their simplicity. I am thankful for knowing that I am everything that God is.
I release these thoughts and these words knowing that the process has begun. I release these words knowing that the Law is at work and I can rest in this knowing. I release these affirmations knowing that all things will be attracted to me in the perfect time and in the perfect way to unveil my perfect health.

Keep the faith!

Rev. Bates

No comments: