Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, March 28, 2008

March 28, 2008 & Affirmations

The following is from H. Emile Cady, written in the early 1900's ... with modifications:
****
Our affirming God mind working both to will and to do, makes us will only the good; and God, the very Divine in us, does the works, hence there can be no failure. Whatsoever we fully commit to the Divine to do, and affirm it is done, we shall see accomplished. These, then, are the four comprehensive affirmations:
First: God is life, love, intelligence, substance, omnipotence, omniscience, omnipresence.
Second: I am an expression or manifestation of God, and every moment Its life, love, wisdom, power, flow into and through me. I am one with god, and am governed by Its law.
Third: I am Spirit, perfect, holy, harmonious. Nothing can hurt me or make me sick or afraid, for Spirit is God, and God cannot be sick or hurt or afraid. I manifest my real self through this body now.
Fourth: God works with me to will and to do whatsoever It wishes me to do, and God cannot fail.
***
Instruction: Commit these affirmations to memory, so that you can repeat them in the silence of your own mind in any place and at any time. Strangely, they will act to deliver you out of the greatest external distresses, places where no human help avails. It is as though the moment you assert emphatically your oneness with God, Supreme Spirit, there is instantly set into motion all the power of omnipotent love to rush to your rescue. And when It has undertaken to work for you, you can cease from external ways and means, and boldly claim: "It is done; I have the desires of my heart."
Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: