Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, March 30, 2008

March 29-30, 2008 & Peace Be Still

I rejoice and give thanks that I have the realization that God Is All there Is, and in this knowing, I know and know that I know, that I am part of God, for there is nothing else. No matter what I may be experiencing at any given moment, I get still and know within my mind, that the Presence and Power of God is right where I am. Realizing that my recognition is all that is required for God's Good to be made manifest in my experience, I turn from whatever it is that is attempting to get my attention, and give my attention fully to the Infinite. I know that as my mind is filled with peace, love, joy, and gratitude, that nothing or no one can separate me from my Good. All that is necessary for my highest and greatest Good is my knowing that my word has been given power by the only Power there Is. And so I speak my word for good, for prosperity, for peace, for love and for success in all things that concern me. And so I go about my day knowing and trusting that my word does not come back to me void, but accomplishes the thing that I have directed to be accomplished. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: