Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1, 2008 & Beauty

Deeply within me I have a great sense of God as All there Is. I know that as I get into the spirit of life, that Life becomes more amazingly wonderful to me. Today, I am aware of the beauty that surrounds me and I feel blessed to realize that I am one with all of God's Creations. Knowing that the Universe is the Body of God, I am aware of the different forms in which God is expressed. I see all Life as God and as Good. I believe that God sustains and maintains every living thing as part of Itself. I know that every living thing has a purpose and is important to the balance of the Universe. I feel within myself a deep respect for this Life that Is God reflecting Its beauty so gloriously throughout my world. I feel a great gratitude for this awareness and a feeling of peace in knowing that as I see beauty without, there is beauty within. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: