Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, April 5, 2008

April 5, 2008 & No Duality

As we realize that we are always only dealing with One Power in the Universe, not two, we realize more clearly that there is no opposition to our Good. Let's know this today:

I know and believe that there is only Good, only God ... and that this Infinite Presence is always supporting me and lifting me up to my highest and greatest Good in All things. My mind is always turned to that which I want. I mentally direct my thoughts to the Good that I know is mine. I dwell upon this Good in my thoughts and I let my Divine Imagination expand the ideas of Good that come to my awareness. I know that the realization of the Presence of God is the greatest healing agent available to me. I affirm the Presence is with me, in me, and of me. I know that this Presence expresses Itself through me and as me. I am never separated from God ... and I am never separated from my Good. I am One with the Good that is mine ... now! And so it is.

Keep the faith!

Rev. Bates

No comments: