Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, April 4, 2008

April 4, 2008 & God In The Midst Of Me

It is such a beautiful and incredible thing to know that God is all there is. Knowing that God Is Spirit, I know that God Is Mind, and this Mind is my mind now. As I stir up the Spirit within me, I realize a greater confidence in myself and greater enthusiasm for life. I know that the ideas that come to me, are the things that God desires me to do, to have, or to be. As I go within to God in the midst of me, I feel the energy of the Presence sweep through my mind, my heart, and my soul. I accept and believe that this Life is God's and in this, I know that God seeks to express Itself through me in a greater way. This God-expression through me, as me, and for me, has no limitations or obstrucitons. I have an unlimited capacity to choose the greatest Good I can imagine for myself. I choose the abundant life ... abundant love, abundant joy, abundant peace and harmony ... as I live in the experience of affluence and opulence. I love this thing called Life and I live each day to the maximum. My mind is always open and receptive to new ideas and adventures. Not only do I choose the abundant life for myself, I also choose to share it with others. I always have a surplus of every Good thing to give to those around me. I enjoy success and I enjoy supporting others in their success as well. My life is so very Good ... for God is so very, very Good to me! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: