Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 22, 2008 & The Power That I Use

I know and believe the ancient scripture that reads, "In Him we live and move and have our being" ... and in this understanding, I know that All Power is mine to use, and I use it with confidence and wisdom. I accept that I am "in It to win" this game called life, and I expect and I accept, my success and prosperity now. I am Divinely guided to that which is for me and I trust in Infinite Intelligence to supply me with the way and the means to do that which I am to do. I feel a sense of great joy in knowing that God is always with me, always for me. And in this realization of my personal relationship with God, I am open to new opportunities and even the unknown, for I am assured that no matter where I may go, I never walk alone. It is with a grateful heart that I silently affirm that I am blessed ... and I know that God is so very, very wonderful to me! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: