Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

April 23, 2008 & For Prosperity

From Florence Scovel Shinn: "God is my unfailing supply, and large sums of money come to me quickly, under grace, in perfect ways."
---
In the awareness that God and I are One, I am aware that this One, is Mind. As the Mind of God is Infinite Intelligence, All-Knowing, I know that every idea necessary for my unfailing supply to materialize in my world of experience comes to me in the right and perfect time and the right and perfect way. Knowing that my desires are Spirit's way of guiding me to open my mind to new ideas and greater success and prosperity, I act on these desires now. I mentally dwell on the idea of myself as successful and prosperous. I willingly release any and all ideas or thoughts that contradict my success and prosperity. I consciously choose to live in the present moment, never allowing past experiences to hinder my development of a consciousness that embodies success and prosperity as the law of my life. I direct my consciousness to accept the Good that is mine now, knowing that God works through my consciousness to demonstrate the measure of success and prosperity that I accept as mine. Large sums of money come to me as thousands and thousands of dollars to share and to spare. I receive from the infinite abundance and I give freely of all that I receive knowing that as I prosper others, I am prospered. The law of my life is aligned with the nature of Universal Law and so as I give, I receive and as I receive I give, always participating in the Divine Circulation of Good. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: