Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Persuasive Conviction

Keeping my mind on God, the Good, I am aware that God Is in All and through All ... including me. I am convinced that Good surrounds me for my mental work is always very persuasive. I am enthusiastic about life each and every day, for I know that Spirit is always seeking to express more love, more joy, and more passion ... through me. I always get into the spirit of things for I know that as I do I am unifying with the Spirit of Life Itself. What a wonderful life this is! I am enjoying this experience of Life immensely for I am always One with the Good. My state of mind is always one of faith and conviction that God is right here where I am, always ... and so I know that right where I am, at any given moment, Good is available to me; success, prosperity, joy, love, harmony, happiness, peace ... all of the Spirit and all of me! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: