Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Harmony at the Center of Everything

From Dr. Ernest Holmes:
I have a deep and abiding conviction that there is one divine and perfect Presence in the universe; that the spirit of Truth is everywhere; that God is right where I am. There is neither doubt, confusion, nor fear, for I know I am rooted in the one and only perfect and divine Presence.

I also realize that the divine Law of Life operates upon my word to bring about definite results in my affairs and the affairs of those for whom I am thinking. I have a complete confidence in the Law of Good, an unshakable trust in It, and complete reliance upon It. I know, as Jesus said, that "all things are possible to God;" that there is no limitation to the Law of Good. Therefore, in quiet confidence, in calmness and peace, and in perfect trust, I speak my word and accept for myself and all others, loving companionship, prosperity, joy, success, and peace.
I am conscious that I am surrounded by Divine Love and Infinite Wisdom, and that the Life of God is my life now. I know that there is nothing in me which can hinder Divine Intelligence from governing my affairs, from daily guiding me into right action, therefore, I affirm that at all times I know what to do and am impelled intelligently to act on every right impression that comes to me. ... And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: