Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, May 5, 2008

Dwelling with God

This prayer-treatment was written by the great Dr. Joseph Murphy, author of "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind":
---
"I live in a state of consciousness. It is the consciousness of inner peace, joy, harmony, and good will for all men. I know that my real country is not a geographical location; a country is a dwelling place. I dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High; I abide in the Shadow of the Almighty; I walk and talk with God all the days of my life. I know that there is only one Divine Family, and that is humanity. "Let God arise, and his enemies be scattered." (Psalm 68:1)
I know that my only enemies are fear, ignorance, superstition, compromise, and other false gods. I will not permit these enemies to dwell in my mind. I refuse to give negative thoughts a passport to my mind. I enthrone God and His love in my mind. I think, feel, and act from the standpoint of Divine love. I mentally touch the Divine power now, and It moves in my behalf; I feel invincible. Peace begins with me. I feel God's river of peace flowing through me now.

I claim that the love of God permeates the hearts of all men, and God and His wisdom rule, guide, and govern me and all men everywhere. God inspires me, our leaders, and the governments of all nations to do His will, and His will only. The will of God is harmony, peace, joy, wholeness, beauty, and perfection. It is wonderful!"

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: