Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Prayer for Every Mother in the World

Knowing that God is All ... and the Spirit of God is everywhere Present ... I accept and realize for all the mothers in the world, that love, peace, joy and happiness reigns supreme in their lives in this very moment. I believe that being a mother is a Divine Appointment ... and since it is part of God ... those who choose to be mothers are blessed immensely by God's eternal Love. Everywhere in the world God is living in the spirit of each and every mother. And in this blessing for mothers, I know that for every woman who desires to be a mother ... this desire is fulfilled according to their belief. And for every mother who is separated from her child by war ... I realize for you that there is no separation in the Mind of God ... your blessings of love are showered upon your children ... no matter where they may be. I know and believe that the Love within a mother's heart is the Spirit Itself, loving and caring for Its children through each and every mother, everywhere. In this moment ... I am blessed to know and realize that Love is Omnipresent and Omnipotent ... for It is of God ... a part of God that moves through every living thing ... and this Love finds Its most glorious expression through the hearts of mothers. I know this is so ... I am blessed for knowing it ... and so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: