Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Only Power In My Life

From "Your Needs Met":
GOD IS THE ONLY POWER IN MY LIFE
"There is no power but of God." Rom. 13:1
..... God is the only power in my life. Nothing from without can touch the perfect Life of God within. No past experience has power over me. The Power of God is greater than any circumstance in my life. The strength of God is mine to use.
.... Turning away from all feelings of inadequacy, I discover that all that I need is within me now. As I forgive the past I find that I have nothing to atone for, nothing to run away from. I discover my true Self. I am whole ... I am free ... I am complete now and forever.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is one of the most powerful prayers I have ever heard. Thank you for your post. Each week we read this at my church and today i needed to hear it. Thanks.