Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Prayer for Overcoming Worry

This is from the great Dr. Joseph Murphy:
* * *
Every morning when I awaken, I turn to God
in prayer and know that God is my loving Father. I relax
my body; then I have a dialogue with God, which is my Higher Self.
I become as a little child, trusting the God-Presence completely and
I know that God is healing me now.
I affirm lovingly: "Thank you, Father, for this wonderful day. It is
God's day; it is filled with joy, peace, happiness, and success for me.
I look forward with a happy expectancy to this day. The wisdom and
inspiration of God governs me during the entire day. God is my partner;
everything I do will turn out in a wonderful way. I believe that God is
guiding me, and His love fills my soul.
I claim boldly: I am full of confidence in the goodness of God. I know
that He watches over me at all times. I let go; I am poised, serene, and
calm. I know that it is God in action in all phases of my life, and Divine
law and order reign supreme.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: