Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Healthy Mind, Healthy Body

This treatment is for_______ name ______________.

I rejoice and give thanks for the consciousness of knowing that there is only One Life, this Life is God, and this Life is ____ name _____ life, now. There is only One ... One Life, One Presence, One Body ... and this is the Life, the Presence, and the Body of God expressing through All Life now and always. I know and accept for ____ name ____ that this Perfect Life which is God, is expressing through my/his/her life now. I know that the vitality and the energy of Spirit moves through ____ name ____ heart, mind, and mentality ... as life, as peace, as joy, as love, as freedom ... moving through my/his/her mind and body as perfect health ... as wholeness ... as perfection ... for this is the Spirit of God within ____ name ___ expressing Itself wholly and completely. I know that all that ____ name ___ is ... is God ... not all of God ... but all that I/he/she is (am), is God. I know this Presence operates fully and completely removing all things unlike Health ... unlike this Perfect Life that Spirit is expressing through me/her/him now. I know that Spirit is One with the mind of ___ name ___ and permeates my/his/her mind with ideas of Health and Wholeness ... creating a healthy mind and a healthy body ... now. There is nothing to block this perfect movement of Spirit as It expresses the Perfection of Its Life through ____ name ___ now. I am certain ... and I am convinced ... that this Perfect, infinitely individualized, expression of the Infinite in the form of ___ name ___ is free of all things that hinder this Presence of God within me/him/her. My heart, my mind and my soul ... feels a deep sense of gratitude for knowing that God is in the midst of __ name __ and there is nothing else ... for there is only God ... and besides It there is nothing. I know that this Presence ... this Life ... gives freely of Itself to all that It has created ... and I know that ___ name ___ is the Perfect expression of It ... now, and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: