Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, May 12, 2008

Life Imagined!

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.Live the life you’ve imagined!”— Henry David Thoreau
-----
As I establish the awareness in my consciousness that All Is Mind and All Is God, I know that my mind ... aligned with Infinite Intelligence, can imagine that which I have yet to experience. I understand Einstein's statement, "imagination is more important than knowledge" ... as I know that knowledge can take me only so far in my quest to vision a life that is far beyond that which I have previously experienced. I believe that my imagination is Infinite Mind bringing to my awareness new ideas and new images for me to make unlimited choices as to what I choose to experience, to have, or to be. I imagine and accept for myself a greater success than I have previously experienced. I imagine and accept for myself greater wealth than I have previously experienced. I imagine and accept for myself greater loving companionship than I have previously experienced. And most of all, I imagine and accept for myself a greater confidence in my continuing Health than I have previously experienced. Life is Good ... and the Life that I have experienced has been good and very good ... and I am grateful for each and every experience that I have entered into ... for I have received the Good from each experience. In this moment ... I begin to expand my thoughts and ideas ... and my vision for a Life that is filled with enthusiasm and great joy. I love this experience called Life ... and I experience it with purpose, achievement and accomplishments. I know that the Power that moves through my imagination ... is God, Infinite Spirit ... and I embrace Spirit in my imagination knowing that as I include Spirit in all that I do ... I receive the Life I imagine! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: