Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Daily Prayer

From Dr. Joseph Murphy:
"I know that no matter what negative beliefs I held yesterday, my prayer or affirmation of truth will rise triumphantly over it today.
Today is God's day; it is a glorious day for me. I am full of peace, harmony, and joy. My faith is in the goodness of God, in the guidance of God, and in the love of God. I am absolutely convinced that my deeper mind receives the impress of my present thoughts now, and I am irresistably attracting into my experience all the good things my heart desires. I now place all my reliance, faith, and trust in the power and wisdom of God within me; I am at peace.
I hear the invitation of the God-Presence within me saying, "come unto me, all ye that labor ... and I will give you rest" ... I rest in God; all is well.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: