Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, May 19, 2008

Thankful Heart

from Dr. Joseph Murphy:

I give supreme recognition to the God-Presence within me. I sincerely and honestly give thanks for all the blessings received. I give thanks for all the good in my life; I live in the feeling of grateful rejoicing. My thankful heart strikes the magic of the Divine response. Every day of my life I express thanks for my knowledge of the laws of mind and the way of the Spirit. I know that thankfulness is a movement of the heart first, which is followed by a movement of the lips. My uplifted heart opens up the treasure-house of Infinity within me and bespeaks my faith in the fulfillment of my prayers. I am truly thankful because I have found God in the midst of me. "I sought the Lord, and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears." He who possesses a thankful heart is always in tune with the Infinite and cannot suppress the joy that arises from contemplating God and His Holy Presence. In everything, I give thanks.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: