Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Believe

Taken from the writings of Dr. Ernest Holmes:

I believe in God, the Living Spirit Almighty; one, indestructible, absolute and self-existent cause. I believe in the incarnation of Spirit in everyone and that all people are incarnations of the One Spirit. I believe in the eternality, the immortality and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding. I believe the ultimate goal of life to be a complete emancipation from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all. I believe in the unity of all life, and that the highest God and the innermost God is one God. I believe that God is personal to all who feel this indwelling Presence. I believe that the Universal Spirit, which is God, operates through a Universal Mind, which is the Law of God; and that I am surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct impress of my thought and acts upon it. I believe in the healing of the sick through the power of this Mind. I believe in the control of conditins through the power of this Mind. I believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-Kindness, and the eternal Giving-ness of Life to all. I believe in my own soul, my own spirit and my own destiny; for I understand that the life of all, is God.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: