Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All Is Good, Right Here Where I Am

I rejoice and give thanks for knowing and believing that there is only One Life, this Life Is God and this Life is my Life now. God is personal to me and I am personal to God. And in this understanding and awareness, I can know that I am expressing the Life of God as me, for me and through me. It is with great joy and happiness that I live in this realization now and always for I know that Spirit moves through my mind to seek a fuller and more joyous expression of Itself in all things that concern me. I am never disturbed by any momentary lapses of thought that appear to separate me from the Divine Life, for I am here to do and to be a unique expression of Life's Infinite individualization. My thoughts and ideas are always for the highest and the greatest Good for me and for all others to express the spark of the Divine within us. I know that for every thought about anyone that enters my mind, I know for them and for me, that all is Good and very Good. God-in-the-midst-of-me is the Power in my world ... and besides this Power there is none other to obstruct Its Perfect work in my life, now. I love and approve of myself and I love and approve of all others for I know that the life of everyone ... is God. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: