Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spiritual Sensation

I know that as I affirm that the attributes of God; peace, love, joy, harmony, wisdom, happiness ... are within me, I am affirming that God and I are One. Whatever it is that I desire to do, God desires it for me. Whenever I begin, God begins with me ... to bring forth the highest and the greatest Good that I can imagine for myself. I know that as within, so without ... and so I begin to use my Divine Imagination to embody the Good that I desire to experience. In quiet confidence, I see myself as I choose to be ... and I see myself having that which I choose to have. As I live in this image of my life that I have chosen, I feel a spiritual sensation flow through my mind and heart as I accept that which is mine. I know who I am and I know what I am about ... and as I maintain this image of myself, I am never without that which brings a greater happiness and joy into my heart. I know that God works for me, through me ... and so I am definite in that which I choose to experience ... knowing that the Law of Life supports me always. Knowing that my Good is right now ... I rejoice and give thanks that it is so. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: