Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Recognize God, and God Responds

I relax mentally and physically. I free my mind of any sense of strain or hurry. I recognize that there is One Supreme Power which is Spirit, Life and Infinite Intelligence. I know that my word is the presence, the power and the activity of the Supreme Law of Life now operating through me. I recognize that I am One with, and a definite part of, this Perfect Life, this Supreme Intelligence, and this Infinite Harmony. I recognize that the Truth about me and my success and prosperity is already established in pure Spirit. I declare that this word is the Law of Spirit establishing harmony and right adjustment in my life. Success and prosperity are the Law of my life now. I am governed by pure Intelligence and inspired by Divine Wisdom. I am guided into right action and I am compelled to make right decisions. I am surrounded by friendship, love and beauty. I am filled with enthusiasm, joy, and abundant vitality. Every organ, action and function of my physical being represents the Divine Life manifesting through me. I am filled with the awareness and Truth that there is but One Mind which governs everything intelligently. This Mind is the Mind of God, and this Mind rules my life through me. It is perfect, indestructible and divine. As I affirm my success, excellent health, happiness, prosperity and joy ... this Intelligence responds to me ... working through my consciousness to manifest ... to actualize ... to demonstrate the All-Good in my life now.
And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: