Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Eliminating Fear

I realize myself to be the perfect manifestation of truth; I am one in the Infinite Mind by reason of the fact that there is but one Mind and in order to be all, there must be nothing between this Infinite Mind and myself. I recognize myself as being complete, total, and perfect. In spite of any fear, in spite of any foolishness, I am yet absolutely perfect. That thing which calls itself fear has no ground for the opinion. The one perfect mind is my Mind now. In this one Mind I am healed and known as perfect, complete, limitless, intelligent, radiant, strong, vital, and divine being. There is that in me which recognizes this thing. There is that in me which is open and receptive to this great perfect life. ... and so it is.
- adapted from Ernest Holmes, "Love and Law"

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: