Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I ACT WITH CERTAINTY

My attitude toward life is positive and constructive. I am not antagonistic toward any circumstance or condition, but I am positive in my recognition that Good prevails. My God-Self, in all Its Power, is in conscious control of my life, now.

This positive conviction directs everything in my life. There is that within me which knows where I am going and knows why I shall do everything that I do today. I cannot waver, for my direction is definite. All my energy of spirit and mind is directed constructively. I do not permit myself to wander mentally, emotionally, or physically. All of my actions are directed. Everything I do is the fulfillment of a purpose.

I act with certainty in the conviction that right governs. I am not apologetic to anyone for my actions, nor do I trespass upon the rights of others. My positiveness brings to me only that which is my own and does not interfere with the Good of anyone else. I provide no loophole for escape from my immortal destiny.

"I have fought the good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith." - II Timothy 4:7

........... written by Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, 1957

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.