Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Feel Good Faith

I rejoice and give thanks for the best of times and the best of everything. Everywhere I go I experience a greater demonstration of peace, love, joy and happiness. Everything that I do succeeds and prospers for success and prosperity are firmly established in my consciousness. I am always confident that everything that I need comes to me in the right and perfect time ... and it does. I know that I shall always be receptive to a greater Good in my experience as I foster and nurture a "feel good faith" that expresses from deep within my soul. No false sense of modesty or unworthiness shall ever enter my mind for I know that it is for my good and the good of all that I demonstrate the best that Life has to offer me. I know that there is always enough and more for everyone and I only receive that which is mine. I unify with the Good in my mind and I feel the presence of Good surrounding me and pressing against me. I welcome my Good eagerly and with enthusiasm. My "feel good faith" sees me through as I demonstrate a greater Good in every area of my life, now. I know that my faith is one with the faith of God ... and I know that since God has faith in me ... my ever-increasing desires for Good and more Good are fulfilled to my great satisfaction. And for this and so much more ... I am deeply grateful. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: