Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27, 2007 & Trust

As we contemplate the experiences in our life, sometimes we find ourselves questioning our decisions. It is in these moments when we are given the opportunity to strengthen our trust in our self and in Infinite Spirit, God. "Trust in the Lord," means to trust in the Law that we have established in our consciousness. Trust comes from faith and "faith is the substance of things hoped for" ... we can read in scripture, but we know that we can release hope and "know" that our Good Is ... and let us know this together right now:

Knowing that the Father; the Provider, the Source, the Divine Joy ... and I are One, I can know and trust that all the Good that I have accepted within my mind, is mine now. I know and accept that all things originate first, in Spirit, and then are made manifest in the right and perfect time and the right and perfect way ... in the physical. I maintain a sense of authority and dominion over my Word and I am confident and expectant that my Good is guaranteed. I discover within my consciousness great faith and great joy in knowing that the Infinite has responded to me, for I know that it is Its nature to do so. I contemplate the action of Law and Love knowing that Love is the Giver working through Law ... and so in this moment I reinforce within my consciousness my great trust in both Love and Law ... and know that my joy is complete ... now. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your daily treatments and I thank you for them.
Eileen

Anonymous said...

A powerful and inspirational treatment. Thank you Rev. Bates.