Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August 29, 2007 & Reflections

From the Kaballah: Zohar ... "Consider difficult people in our lives as reflections of our own negative traits."
Well ..................... evolutionary science of mind focuses on the Good, for we realize that All Is God and All Is Good. Therefore, I would rewrite this statement from the Kaballah to read: "Consider wonderful, beautiful people in our lives as reflections of our own positive traits." I like this so much better ... and let's affirm this as our Truth now:

As I recognize God, I recognize the All-Good, and I accept within myself that I am part of this All-Good that God Is. I realize that all the beauty, happiness, joy and abundance that I see around me is a reflection of my amazing consciousness. I know and accept that God in the midst of me is all these things and more. And I accept this Truth for all others. I am grateful for the awareness that my consciousness is evident in my world of affairs. I let love, happiness, joy and abundance flow through my consciousness consciously ... and I experience this greater awareness of God in all things that concern me. My life is evidence of the abundance and joy of God made manifest. I believe and keep faith with my consciousness of the All-Good at all times ... and the reflections of my faith strengthen me, guide me and direct me to a greater and higher awareness of my relationship with God. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very wonderful words.
peace and blessings,
KR