Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, September 10, 2007

September 10, 2007 & Calm-ness

One of the great benefits to a spiritual practice of meditation and daily prayer-treatment is that we develop a calm-ness within that remains with us no matter what is happening around us. This is a gift of the Spirit, but we must prepare our mind to accept it:

As I remain true to my faith and belief that God is always with me, I know that Good prevails in all things that concern me. I move through each experience of my life knowing that this Infinite Power we call God, is ever-present and always harmonizing the conditions and circumstances that I find myself in. I loose any temptation within me to feel anything but cool, calm, and collected ... as I center myself in Principle; All Is God, All Is Good ... and no thing shall offend me ... as I move into my greater experience of health, wealth, love, and happiness ... now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: