Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, September 9, 2007

September 9, 2007 & Open-ness

Most people in metaphysics are fairly open in their thinking, but one of the areas that can be an opportunity for spiritual growth for many of us, is to be open to the people we don't agree with. In a world of Omnipresent Good, every experience and every interaction with people is an opportunity for spiritual growth, because the way in which we "react" to experiences and people determines our capacity to express more of our spiritual awareness; which is our awareness that we are God in expression; expressing Love, Joy, Harmony, Happiness, Peace and Understanding (Light). Let's us know now that we have an infinite capacity for expressing the Good that God Is:

My mind is open to the Divine influx of Love and Harmony and I express these gifts of the Spirit with great Joy and Happiness. I know that Understanding guides me to a Peaceful result in all things that concern me and that my relationships and experiences with others give me the opportunities to express more of the God-in-the-midst-of-me, the Perfect Expression of God-as-me. My mind is never closed to anyone ... and no one is left out of my capacity of Love and Understanding. I realize and actualize my faith and beliefs in my One-ness with God, Infinite Presence. I am not satisfied to merely speak my Word but I put my words of faith in action in all that I do and all that I experience ... today and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: