Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, September 8, 2007

September 8, 2007 & I Be Lifted Up!

We know in the Science of Mind that we never solve anything by calling it a "problem" ... afterall, how can we solve an illusion? We know that our mind must be turned to God, the Good, in order for us to heighten our awareness and accept the Good that God has prepared for us. So, we know that what the "unenlightened" call "problems" are merely opportunities to become more in tune with the Infinite ... and let's do that right now:

Knowing that the Principle, God Is All and All Is God, defines my Good as Omnipresent, I cannot be outside of this omnipresent Good. All that I desire is available to me now and always. There is nothing but God ... and so I lift up my spirit to this greatest of Truth and know that I am conscious, awake, and aware, of God's Infinite Presence in my Life now ... there is no spot where God is not ... it is that simple and I believe this, affirm this, have faith in this, accept this and know this at the deepest level of my Be-ingness .... and I delight in the evidence in my life that this is so ... and so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you and bless you for the work you do.

Karen