Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, September 2, 2007

September 2, 2007 & Lavish Living

I keep my mind and thoughts off "this world" and I place my entire focus on God-in-the-midst-of-me ... as the only "cause" of my compensation, prosperity, and supply. There is a Principle of Abundance and my faith activates this Principle in my life now. I lift up my mind and my heart and know that God is never limited ... and I know, and I know, that I know ... that my life is the Life of God in individualized expression ... and what is true of God in the Infinite ... is true of me in the finite ... I declare this as so and my soul sings to this great Truth. My life is a rhapsody of style and opulence ... I love Life lavishly ... and It returns to me a lavish lifestyle to enjoy and to share with those around me. My consciousness is forever expressing Its true nature of abundance ... and my life is evidence of a greater abundance for all ... now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

dougnps said...

It's September and I remember sitting in church with you on our first Sunday in January 2007... "I'm in it to win" was the idea for your words that day and many days since. What 2007 has been for me so far this year (and we are in fall now... well maybe not in PS but on the calendar it's the beginning of fall) is my ability to see myself and my partner as worthy of MORE ...of being worth the very BEST LIFE HAS TO OFFER and being OK with that. I used to see that as arrogant and snobby and I'd associate all kind of negative attributes to MORE and to WEALTH. But this year that has changed for me. I see exactly how my thoughts have limited my ability to accept ALL THAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER. Maybe that doesn't sound like a big deal but believe me it is. Until I got to this place where MONEY & WEALTH are OK I have kept them away from my experience to some degree. Don't get me wrong , I am truly Grateful for everything I have and I have much to be grateful for! Now that I am changing my attitude about these things, I can attract them to me and accept them as OK for me (us) to have. Rev. Dr. Bates I know you understand why this is a big deal to me. It's something I've been treating for since we started classes on SOM I. So when I look back now at those treatments I see exactly how they have been at work in my life this year. Thank You so much for everything you do for us. I am , We are truly blessed to have you in our lives.