Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

September 4 & Divine, I Am

From Collected Essays of Robert Bitzer: Page 56 … Infinite Mind cannot retract its divine announcement. No matter how far you may seem to wander from the divine fiat, you still remain the divine you. Backsliding is only in thought, never in Principle. You never left your divinity; only your thought wandered. This is important to know. You may have periods when your spiritual growth seems to have stopped. It has not. Nothing has happened to you.
Now let’s get very positive. Begin to give yourself credit. Rejoice in the divine you. Recognize it as a center of power. You are in conscious control, and you know it. Good things are coming to you because you know they belong to you.<>

There is only One Mind and It is the One Divine Mind, God, that permeates the Universe, in and through every living thing. It is in and through me, and is expressed through my spirit. I am a Divine-human, for I am made in the image and the likeness of God; I express love, joy, happiness, peace, light and beauty ... for it is my Divine nature to do so. I am in conscious control of my life for I consciously affirm and know that the "Divine and I are One" ... and I express this Truth through my heart and my mind ... consciously. I am aware of the abundant Good in the Universe and I accept the Good that is mine now .... it belongs to me ... as it has entered into my mind and my spirit of acceptance has claimed it. I rejoice and give thanks that this is so ... now and always. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! ;)
M.

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing post. What a difference from other religious sites.

Anonymous said...

Thank you.
Peace and blessings,
Kenneth