Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, September 3, 2007

September 3, 2007 & Dr. Murphy Treatment

I sent this treatment from Dr. Joseph Murphy with my message to my subscriber lists this week, but I like it so much, I want to share it with everyone. It is a blessing: "The gifts of God are mine. I use every moment of this day to glorify God. God's harmony, peace, and abundance are mine. Divine love flowing from me blesses all who come into my atmosphere. God's love is healing me now. I fear no evil for God is with me. I am always surrounded by the sacred circle of God's love and power. I claim, feel, know, and believe definitely and positively that the spell of God's love and eternal watchfulness guides, heals, and takes care of all members of my family and loved ones. .... I forgive everyone, and I sincerely radiate God's love, peace, and good will to all men everywhere. At the center of my being is peace; this is the peace of God. In this stillness I feel His strength, guidance, and the love of His Holy Presence. I am Divinely guided in all my ways. I am a clear channel for God's love, light, truth, and beauty. I feel His river of peace flowing through me. I know that all of my problems are dissolved in the Mind of God. God's ways are my ways. The words I have spoken accomplish that whereunto they are sent. I rejoice and give thanks, realizing that my prayers are answered. It is so." - Dr. Joseph Murphy, The Amazing Laws of Cosmic Mind Power,1965

Keep the Faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

dougnps said...

WOW what a powerful treatment ...SO BEAUTIFUL ...and because it's TRUE I have no problems to solve ...I am a channel for GOD'S expressions ...that is such a powerful thing to believe and so simple and true and GOD given. I have to say that the last 3 treatments ( which would be all of September's ) have been so powerful and meaningful to me that I have printed them and I use them all everyday now. This BLOG and the treatments are such wonderful tools for me to have access to and use...THANK YOU REV. DR. Bates ... what a blessing you are in our lives!